CHS Anime Art club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHS Anime Art club

Ceres High School anime and art forum where we write allot of nothing ^o^!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INTRODUCE YOURSELVES :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yami-neko-chan

yami-neko-chan

INTRODUCE YOURSELVES :) Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES :)   INTRODUCE YOURSELVES :) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:03 pm

[b]Hey Smile I'm Haley anyone who sees this in the Art club or Anime club who is also in this ought to introduce themselves, since the meeting is in a week, lets get to know each other before that time. Smile As said before, I am Haley Smile your vice president. I love the color pink, kitties, and singing and dancing. I prefer unknown art as well as the classics. So please respond so we can end up by a campfire singing cohombiya lol or maybe not. lol So please Godspeed fellow art-members Smile
Back to top Go down
Emi

Emi

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES :)   INTRODUCE YOURSELVES :) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:33 pm

Hey i'm Maria. I'm the art club secretary.
I just want to say welcome. elephant
Back to top Go down
BobDole

BobDole

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES :)   INTRODUCE YOURSELVES :) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:36 am

I am Jeff, I don't really have an anime name... My favorite anime is bleach, and my favorte character from bleach is Kenpachi just because hes a badA$$. If Bobdole is not an acceptable anime name then help me think of one. pls affraid
Back to top Go down
yami-neko-chan

yami-neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES :)   INTRODUCE YOURSELVES :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Please don't think I'm being rude, but Jeff... there is a forum for Anime Club... If you are in the Art Club I am pleased to meet you, but for future notice... This is the Art Club's forum, so can we please keep the posts on the correct forums? bounce Again, I'm just informing you on this lol alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES :)   INTRODUCE YOURSELVES :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELVES :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHS Anime Art club :: ART club :: Introduce your selfs first!!-
Jump to: